M.D.H.B No.26 previously worked for the Mersey Docks and Harbour board in Liverpool. Originally earmarked to become the main engine at the Fleetwood Loco Centre, work was carried out on…

Lucy was built by the Avonside Engine Company at Bristol in 1909 and delivered to the Hutchinson Estate & Dock Co. Ltd. at Widnes. She was one of three class…

‘JN Derbyshire’ was built at the Caledonia works of Andrew Barclay & Sons in Kilmarnock. It is a Barclay saddle tank with 12″ cylinders. The loco was purchased by the…

Delivered new to the Liverpool Corporation in 1928, the loco was later transferred to Lancaster Power Station in 1966, until moving to it’s final place of work, Heysham Power station…

Delivered new to the Southall Gas Works as No.4 Loco, it was named Alexander in preservation by it’s new owner at the Buckinghamshire Railway Centre. Purchased by it’s current owner…

‘Efficient’ was built at the Caledonia works of Andrew Barclay & Sons in Kilmarnock. It is a standard Barclay saddle tank with 14″ x 22″ cylinders and 3′ 5″ driving…

The loco was ordered in 1908 by Howe’s Plaster Works, to work between the private sidings (Howes Sidings Box) on the Settle & Carlisle near Cumwhinton, in Cumberland (as it…

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Logo_footer   
     © 2017 Ribble Steam railway

website by LATcreative